Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Seating Chart

Today my students assignment was to write in their journal about "a bug who couldn't stop laughing." Tonight as I read over them, one of my little girls wrote:

"There once was a big fat slimy yucky bug named [insert the boys name who sits next to her]. "

Her story went on to say how she didn't like the bug and how he never quit talking. I think it is time for a new seating chart :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

This is great, you blog! Another way to keep in touch with what is happening with you. That story is so funny. I like this little girls personality! Can't wait for Jonas to be a 4th grader next year. Hannah really misses you.

Tawbee said...

LOL!!!! That is a great story!

Mellissa said...

I bet I know what that boy's name was that she inserted!! This is such a cute idea of a blog!! Hope your year is going well, so far!:-)