Saturday, September 25, 2010

Silly String

Last night at our school carnival one of the most popular selling items was silly string. It seemed that every boy and girl was determined to get their hands on a can of their own. As I walked outside to put some things in my car one of my students completely nailed me with silly sting. I was completed covered, my hair, my eyes, my shirt, you get the idea. Both of us laughed pretty hard. I had to give her credit for being brave enough to silly string an adult. Ten minutes later I found myself outside, and once again the same student silly stringed me. This time, I still laughed, but was thinking of ways to get her back. The third time I found myself outside I quickly checked my surroundings (I know, I'm a slow learner).  Found my little culprit, and before she knew it, had grabbed the can of silly string from her. With a smile on her face she stood still and replied, "Miss Brog, you can totally silly string me...just don't get it in my hair, my face, or on my shirt!.... P.S. I love you!"

No comments: